Apply to work with Spellbinding Marketing Systems
Social Media Specialist
WHO WE ARE
Spellbinding Marketing Systems brews a magical blend of strategy, management, and implementation to create an unforgettable launch experience for our clients! We also add a dash of proven holistic business models, a pinch of signature systems, a sprinkle of simple, streamlined, and effective marketing strategies, and a healthy dose of heart-centered tactics so our clients can take your business to new heights with each and every offer.
The MAGIC ingredients that make Spellbinding Marketing Systems so uniquely powerful...
- Amplifying Impact
- Growing Positive Outcomes
- Inspiring Confidence
- Coach and Course Creators’ Dream
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A Harry Potter-loving, data-driven Social Media Maven with a proven track record of increasing online engagement.
We are looking to work with a positive, upbeat leader who is excited to own the process and the results. You are outcome-focused, reliable, confident in your expertise, and not afraid to provide direction while understanding the current goals of the business.
Our ideal team member is a strategic thinker who is super social media savvy and a magically outside-of-the-box thinker. Someone looking to partner with us to grow the business.
- Own the management of all social media platforms focused on social posts, community moderation, and social listening. This includes:
- Conceptualize, draft and edit all posts across all platforms with a focus on creating content that builds community, fosters engagement, and inspires action
- Research keyword priorities and implement across all content creation
- Monitor all social communications and respond to the audience in a timely manner
- Actively support all other marketing initiatives across the company
- Proactively maintain all social platforms, keeping look & feel current and up to date
- Lead the development of the monthly content calendar, working closely with other members of the team to align messaging across the scope of the company
- With the Leadership Team, set targets, track metrics, and regularly report progress on social media initiatives
- Strategically set the direction, make recommendations, and lead the way on all things social media
- Proactively implement the latest social media trends and best practices
- Either personally implement, or oversee the implementation of paid social media advertising as needed
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE
- Experience managing or assisting with the management of, a brand’s social media across multiple platforms
- Up to date knowledge of online marketing strategies, digital technologies, and the latest social media trends
- Hands-on experience creating and managing social content
- Excellent copywriting skills (creative and engaging posts that capture the brand voice)
- Strong knowledge of how to integrate SEO keywords in the content
- Excellent creative / design skills (creative and engaging posts that capture the brand look & feel)
- Skilled in Canva or other graphic software
- A proven track record of increasing a brand’s social following & engagement
- Direct experience tracking, interpreting, and keeping up with changes in social media metrics and data analysis
- The ability to draw actionable conclusions from detailed metrics
WE MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU…
- Enjoy systems and checklists
- Are resourceful and can turn almost anything into interesting content
- Geek out on the latest and greatest and pride yourself on being an early adopter
- Can work alone and don’t need your hand held every step of the way
- Have superior attention to detail
- Are an exceptional communicator when it comes to dealing with followers and customers
This is an independent contractor position. The estimated time commitment is approximately 15 hours per month. Compensation is based on a competitive hourly rate.
HOW TO APPLY
Please fill out the application on the right.
Disclosure: This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every obligation and responsibility that will ever be required of the person in this role.